Emerald Wallet – This is a multi-platform desktop cryptocurrency wallet. Supports Ethereum and Ethereum Classic and ERC-20.
- Full Node – automatically connects to a full node running on the local machine;
- Light Node – When a complete node is not possible, it uses the secure endpoint provided by our servers. All private keys are stored on the local machine.
- Hardware Wallets – supports hardware wallets, such as Ledger Nano, to ensure the security of private keys. It is recommended to use Ledger Nano S;
- ERC-20 Tokens – supports the main ERC-20 tokens out of the box, and the user can enable support for any ERC-20 compatible token in the wallet by specifying the address;
- Secure Key Storage = stores all private keys either in local secure storage. Private keys are encrypted and are not transferred to another node, even when using light mode;
- Multiplatform – compatible with major operating systems, and builds for Windows, Macos and Linux are provided for download.
Download Emerald wallet for Win/MacOS/Linux:
Download Emerald Wallet
- Fix for the error “invalid rlp encoding: byte must be less 0x80”
- Bugfixes for Ledger Nano
- Support Ledger Nano X
- Fix for blank screen on sending transacti
- Tether (USDT) support, as ERC-20 Ethereum
- Minor improvements
- Minor improvements and bugfixes.
- Fixed raw Private Key import lead to a frozen screen though it’s imported successfully.
- Cold transactions – create signed raw transaction without immediate publishing to the blockchain
- Support of DAI ERC20 token
- Security enhancements for Private Key storage (Emerald Vault)
- Many UI improvements