Zcoin (XZC) is an open source cryptocurrency token that was launched in September 2016. Zcoin originally used Zerocoin for privacy for the first time, but has since moved on to a scheme called Sigma, based on an article by Jens Groth and Markulf. Colvais, which is reported to provide greater scalability and eliminates the need for reliable configuration in Zerocoin. Thanks to the Zcoin Sigma function, only the sender and the recipient will be able to determine the exchange of funds in this transaction, since transaction histories are not associated with real coins. Zcoin is also the creator of the Lelantus privacy protocol, which improves Sigma’s privacy and functionality.
Preparing to Install Blockchain Blocks Zcoin (XZC)
- Make sure that your hard disk has enough free space, it takes about 15 GB;
- Before you start importing the Zcoin blockchain (XZC), make sure that “Zcoin Core” is not installed on your computer, if it is installed, remove it. Otherwise, the blocks will not rise and simply begin to swing through the “Zcoin Core”, and this takes a lot more time;
- Download the archive with the Zcoin blockchain (XZC)
Import Blockchain Blocks Zcoin (XZC)
After the files have downloaded, we can start importing Zcoin blocks (XZC), for this:
- Create a folder where we will place the blocks, for example, “Zcoin (XZC)”;
- We dig into it an archive with blocks;
- Next, in the same folder, run – “Zcoin.exe”
- The “Zcoin Core” window will open, select our just created folder “Zcoin (XZC))” and click “Next”, after which the assembly of the Zcoin blockchain database (XZC) and synchronization with the network will begin;
- Done! Now you can use Zcoin (XZC) – wallet!