TRON (TRX) was founded in 2017 by Justin Sun of the Singapore-based non-profit organization Tron Foundation. The Throne Fund’s initial coin offering (ICO) in 2017 earned 100 billion TRX and raised a total of $ 70 million.
The TRON protocol is a blockchain-based operating system architecture that can allow developers to create smart contracts and decentralized applications (DApps), freely publish, store and store data and other content. According to the TRON Foundation, the ecosystem surrounding this network specializes in providing scalable and stable reliability capable of processing high-speed transactions using high-performance computing. TRON was originally created as an Ethereum-based token, but in 2018 it was transferred to its own network. Holders of ERC20 TRX tokens exchanged them for TRX digital currency in the TRON network, and then Ethereum-based tokens were destroyed.
TRON founder Justin Sun is known for his activities on social networks. He is also the CEO of BitTorrent and acquired Steem in 2020.
TRON Core (TRX)
Preparing to Install Blockchain Blocks TRON (TRX)
- Make sure that your hard disk has enough free space, it takes about 15 GB;
- Download TRON Core (TRON-QT)
- Download the archive with the TRON blockchain (TRX)
Import Blockchain Blocks TRON (TRX)
After the files have loaded, we can start importing blocks TRON (TRX), for this:
- Create a folder where we will place the blocks, for example, “TRON (TRX)”;
- We dig into it an archive with blocks;
- Next, in the same folder, run – “TRON.exe”
- The “TRON Wallet” window will open, select our just created folder “TRON (TRX)” and click “Next”, after which the assembly of the blockchain database and synchronization with the TRON (TRX) network will begin;
- Done! Now you can use TRON (TRX) – wallet!