Siacoin (SC) is committed to providing a low-cost, open source cloud storage solution by offering encryption and distribution of files selected for storage by users over a decentralized network of partners. User-controlled private keys confirm that third parties should not have access to or control data stored on the network. As a result, the cloud storage market provided to users of the Sia blockchain must be redundant, completely private, and more accessible than many alternatives.
Siacoin UI Wallet
Preparing to Install Blockchain Blocks Siacoin (SC)
- Make sure that your hard disk has enough free space, it takes about 15 GB;
- Download Siacoin Core
- Download the archive with the blockchain Siacoin (SC)
Import Blockchain Blocks Siacoin (SC)
After the files have loaded, we can start importing Siacoin (SC) blocks, for this:
- Create a folder where we will place the blocks, for example, “Siacoin (SC)”;
- We dig into it an archive with blocks;
- Next, in the same folder, run – “Siacoin.exe”
- The “Siacoin wallet” window will open, select our newly created folder “Siacoin (SC)” and click “Next”, after which the assembly of the Siacoin (SC) blockchain database and synchronization with the network will begin;
- Done! Now you can use Siacoin wallet!