PIVX defines itself as a “technology pioneer” and “stake proof” (PoS) and licensed MIT, a decentralized, open-source cryptocurrency based on a block chain focused on achieving interchangeability, transaction confidentiality, community management, network scalability and practical use. It was aimed at becoming one of the most advanced online currencies in the world. The team is working on a new privacy protocol.
PIVX Core QT
Preparing to Install Blockchain Blocks and Wallet PIVX
- Make sure that your hard drive has enough free space, it takes about 10 GB;
- Download PIVX Core
- Download the archive with the PIVX blockchain
Import Blockchain Blocks PIVX
After the files have loaded, we can start importing the PIVX blocks, for this:
- Create a folder where we will place the blocks, for example, “PIVX”;
- We dig into it an archive with blocks;
- Next, in the same folder, run – “PIVX.exe”
- The PIVX Wallet window will open, select our newly created PIVX folder and click Next, after which the assembly of the blockchain database and synchronization with the PIVX network will begin;
- Done! Now you can use the PIVX wallet!