Launched in 2017, Electroneum (ETN) is a mobile cryptocurrency that uses blockchain capabilities to unlock the global digital economy for millions of people in developing countries, with an emphasis on creating a real ecosystem with additional products such as AnyTask.com, ETN Everywhere, Taskschool and ETN Donate.
Preparing to Install Blockchain Blocks Electroneum (ETN)
- Make sure that your hard disk has enough free space, it takes about 15 GB;
- Download Electroneum Core
- Download the archive with the Electroneum blockchain (ETN)
Import Blockchain Blocks Electroneum (ETN)
After the files have loaded, we can start importing Electroneum blocks (ETN), for this:
- Create a folder where we will place the blocks, for example, “Electroneum (ETN)”;
- We dig into it an archive with blocks;
- Next, in the same folder, run – “Electroneum.exe”
- The Electroneum Wallet window will open, select our just created Electroneum (ETN) folder and click Next, after which the assembly of the Electroneum blockchain database (ETN) and synchronization with the network will begin;
- Done! Now you can use an ETN wallet!