Komodo describes itself as an open, integral multi-chain platform. The roots of blockchain development date back to 2014, and Komodo is reportedly one of the pioneers of multi-chain architecture in the blockchain space. Starting in August 2019, Komodo has specialized in providing business-friendly blockchain solutions that are secure, scalable, compatible, and adaptable. The current Komodo suite of technologies, the Antara platform, offers tools for end-to-end blockchain development, including a customizable, application-specific Smart Chain complete with a library of built-in modules and an open API for creating blockchain-based applications.
Preparing to Install Blockchain Blocks Komodo (KMD)
- Make sure that your hard disk has enough free space, it takes about 15 GB;
- Before you start importing the Komodo blockchain (KMD), make sure that Komodo Core is not installed on your computer, if it is installed, remove it. Otherwise, the blocks will not rise and simply begin to swing through the Komodo Core, and this takes a lot more time;
- Download the archive with the Komodo blockchain (KMD)
Import Blockchain Blocks Komodo (KMD)
After the files have loaded, we can start importing Komodo blocks (KMD), for this:
- Create a folder where we will place the blocks, for example, “Komodo (KMD)”;
- We dig into it an archive with blocks;
- Next, in the same folder, run – “Komodo.exe”
- The Komodo Core window will open, select our newly created Komodo (KMD) folder and click Next, after which the assembly of the Komodo blockchain database (KMD) and synchronization with the network will begin;
- Done! Now you can use Komodo (KMD) wallet!