Bitcoin SV (BSV) (Satoshi’s Vision) comes from a hard fork that split bitcoin cash into two different digital currencies on November 15, 2018. A hard fork led to a hash war that determined how the chains would break, resulting in Bitcoin-SV and Bitcoin ABC. Bitcoin ABC became the dominant chain and took over the BCH ticker, while Bitcoin SV has its own ticker. According to their website, the Bitcoin SV project is mainly supported by CoinGeek Mining and nChain development.
Bitcoin SV (BSV). declares strict compliance with the vision of Satoshi Nakamoto regarding the original Bitcoin, and the original white paper Bitcoin serves as the main document for the project.
Preparing to install Blockchain Blocks BitcoinSV (BSV)
- Make sure that your hard drive has enough free space, it takes about 50-70 GB;
- Download BitcoinSV Core
- Download the Bitcoin SV blockchain archive
Import Blockchain Blocks Bitcoin SV (BSV)
After the files have loaded, we can start importing Bitcoin SV blocks, for this:
- Create a folder where we will place the blocks, for example, “Bitcoin SV”;
- We dig into it an archive with blocks;
- Next, in the same folder, run – “BitcoinSV.exe”
- The “Bitcoin SV Core” window will open, select our just created “Bitcoin SV” folder and click “Next”, after which the assembly of the Bitcoin SV blockchain database and synchronization with the network will begin;
- Done! Now you can use Bitcoin SV – wallet!