Created in 2012, Bytecoin (BCN) describes itself as an open source private decentralized cryptocurrency. The main goal of the project is to provide fast, anonymous and non-traceable transactions. Bytecoin claims to be the first project to introduce CryptoNote technology. It is reported that its safety is ensured through the use of ring signatures to protect the identity of the sender and unrelated addresses to prevent block chain analysis. Bytecoin claims to have a 2-minute blocking time and adaptive options designed to facilitate mining. Recent additions to Bytecoin technology include Auditable Wallets, which are reported to provide secure, public deposits, and Blockchain gateways – a means of connecting Bytecoin blockchain to other blockchains.
Bytecoin Core (BCN)
Preparing to Install Blockchain Blocks Bytecoin (BCN)
- Make sure that your hard disk has enough free space, it takes about 15 GB;
- Download Bytecoin Core
- Download the archive with the Bytecoin blockchain (BCN)
Import Blockchain Blocks Bytecoin (BCN)
After the files have loaded, we can start importing Bytecoin blocks (BCN), for this:
- Create a folder where we will place the blocks, for example, “Bytecoin (BCN)”;
- We dig into it an archive with blocks;
- Next, in the same folder, run – “Bytecoin.exe”
- The Bytecoin Core window will open, select our just created Bytecoin (BCN) folder and click Next, after which the assembly of the blockchain database and synchronization with the Bytecoin network (BCN) will begin;
- Done! Now you can use Bytecoin (BCN) – wallet!